About Mediland Hospital
• Mediland is a 50-bedded secondary care hospital located in Dawei, the Capital of Southern part of Myanmar
• We are serving a population of approximately 500,000 residents and the foreign expatriates in the region. It was officially opened by the former regional chief minister on 26 July, 2015
• Mediland Hospital is owned by Fourteen Star Network Dawei Company Limited
• Our position is to become a regional healthcare leader
To become the best international standard secondary care specialist hospital of Dawei region
To provide better healthcare of sick as well as further education of those who serve and affiliate with Mediland through cost-efficient and innovative approach
• Excellence: we exceed the expectation of the people we serve.
• Respect: we always acknowledge the value of another person
• Compassion: we always show consideration of other at all time
• Integrity: we always do the right things at all times and in all circumstances, whether or not anyone is watching.
• Innovation: we seek new and creative solution and way to exceed expectation.