Oriflame is a leading beauty company selling direct, founded in 1967. We are present in more than 60 countries, of which we are the market leader in more than half. Oriflame has its origin in Sweden with corporate offices in Switzerland. We offer a wide range of high-quality beauty products as well as a unique opportunity to join our sales force and start your own business.
Oriflame wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion.
Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame is a Swiss company group listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
Oriflame started in Myanmar in July’ 2013 and immediately become the household name. Most of the woman in Myanmar use or recommend Oriflame beauty products. Now we have more than 3000 consultants who are working with Myanmar Oriflame Co., Ltd.
Brief facts (World Wide)
- Around 1.3 billion Euros in annual sales
- More than 3 million Consultants
- Approximately 7,000 employees
- A product range of approximately 1,000 products.
- Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
- Global R&D centre with more than 100 scientists
- Production units in Poland, China, Russia and India
- Listed on the Stockholm Nasdaq Exchange
- Operations in more than 60 countries of which 12 are operated by franchisees