▪ You will promote best practice in coordination with the Physical Rehabilitation team and is actively involved in the delivery of services to complicated/complex cases.
▪ You will actively participate in the clinical assessments with the physiotherapists to draw an ideal treatment plan.
▪ You will contribute to the capacity building of ICRC’ partners organizations and other persons involved in the physical rehabilitation program.
▪ You will monitor PRC’s stock consumption and actively contributes in the planning and ordering of workshop equipment, materials and tools.
▪ You will report on physical rehabilitation context, needs and Programmes at internal and external level.
▪ You will exercise and promote standardized best practices in coordination with the PRP team and supports the PRC and Team leader in the implementation of relevant guidelines and standards.
Requirements and experience
▪ Have a higher/bachelor’s degree education.
▪ Excellent communication skills.
▪ Work experience in a relevant field or with NGO/INGO is an asset.
▪ Mission/good command of English language and Kachin dialect is essential.
▪ Strong commitment and motivation for humanitarian work and work with People with Disabilities.
▪ Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet).
▪ People with Disabilities with required academic qualification are encouraged to apply.
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, and proactive attitude.
▪ Effective communication, networking and listening skills.
▪ People person and genuine sense of empathy.
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools.
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities.
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion and apply universal medical ethics.
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment.
▪ Good understanding of the armed conflict dynamic affecting Kachin State its humanitarian consequences.
▪ A unique and rewarding opportunity to assist the victims of violence in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Initial training and on-boarding organized.
▪ A 12-month contract extendable.
▪ A competitive compensation package including medical coverage and transportation allowances.
▪ A training opportunity to develop and strengthen the quality of the services provided to our
beneficiaries as well as to support our staff members’ professional and personal development.