. Duties and Responsibilities
• Check stock ledgers and transactions by software.
• Analysis of the effecting transaction arising thereof.
• Actively participate in the stock count exercise.
• Input and update product costing formulations in the system for new items.
• Report to management for checking errors.
• Manage account transactions.
• Review stock conversation report for cut-ups and any reclassification ensuring proper postings to the stock ledger/locations and reconcile to supporting documents
• Complying with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Other assigned duties
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or any other Business related filed.
• Work experience as a store Accountant.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAP.
• Advance Microsoft Excel skills.
• Experience with general ledger functions.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• Self-motivated with teamwork skills.
• The ability to provide sound advice based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Experience in product costing and costing models.