Responsibilities and Duties:
- To verify to all Payment and Receipt Transactions
- Counter check by journal entry in software for account transaction & monthly report
- Prepare National Sale report. Monthly compare and achievement report to MD.
- Monthly LTP account statement for pharma & consumer.
- To control and follow up to long overdue issue closely by concern.
- To review Daily checking to invoicing issue and delivery pending issue.
- To control & inform stock nearly expire to all Department and stock analysis report value with CPU to MD.
- To control & register monthly report for the fixed Asset. Accrual A/C Prepaid & Prepayment A/ C.
- To check Cash Report and Bank Statement.
- To check Purchase costing and entry record with GRN & sale & stock statement.
- To verify monthly suspense account. A & P report to MD & Management Groups.
- All principal Sale & Expenses (Sale Target, Budget & Actual) Analysis report to MD by monthly.
- To Prepare Profit Margin report by principal report to MD.
- Monitored and Checking to General Ledger combine detail transactions.
- Monitored and Control All branch A/c operation and transactions.
- Prepare & Printing for accounting final report to auditor.
- Manage to Account, Finance, Warehouse and Invoicing Team for daily operation smooth and monthly report with Timeline.
- Verify to import duty, TT, DN transaction, signing to cheque payment from Finance Department,…
- Counter check to Account Procedure for Cambodia Office.
- Quarterly Debtor Balance Confirmation Plan & Arrangement and action plan.
- Review to monthly Physical stock taking report and CPD retail Van Stock taking for necessary action plan.
- Monthly delivery invoice checking arrangement.
- Prepare and Check to Budgeting, Bonus & Increment Price, evaluate and Expenses calculation and analysis.
- As plan visit to MDY trip for overall operation issue review and action plan and then feedback to MD.
- Arrange monthly assignment of To Do List & Trip surprise plan for account team.
- Yearly Tax Filling Co-operate with external audit for FD & Phoenix.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Assist to MD
- Financial Report to MD.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining account policies and procedures.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accunting regulations, recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Qualified / Part – Qualified Chartered Accountant being holder of CPA.
- At least 6 years overall working experience in Leadership positions with at least 4 years working experience in Accounting Management environment.
Language Skill and Other Skills
- Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, SFAS Rules, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research
Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Good knowledge in accounting software
- Email, Internet, Microsoft Office