Main Area of Responsibilities
- Manage daily accounts payable transaction to ensure accurate, complete, and timely records vendor invoice, employee TAS claim and employee payment request (travel advance etc.) into AP book/system and make sure all documents are clear, reasonable and in accordance with accounting requirements.
- Perform validation of accounts payable transactions are in compliance to Procure to Payment policies and procedures and ensure that vendor is paid in timely manner.
- Prepare weekly payment run proposal in accordance to vendor and employee terms of payments. Communicate with vendor, employee, and other individuals to explain information, address complaints, and meet the policy set by Management.
- Identify changes in payment terms, propose actions to develop the AP process and maintain AP ageing report accurately and completeness.
- Maintain proper filing record of invoices and its supporting documents for audit trail.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required and perform any other tasks assigned by Management
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request. (If applicable)
Education: College or University Degree or equivalent, LCCI, B. Com, ACCA
Work Experience: Minimum 3 year of experience in an accounting, treasury and finance environment, GL accounting background
Language Skills: Effective written and verbal English skills
- MS office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good spreadsheet and database skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Presentation skills and creativity