Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, after sales and from client feedback.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals and preparing report.
- Strong ability to collaborate well with other to accomplish the result.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.( Maintain records by microfilming invoices, debits and credits.)
- Any Graduate/ B.A (Eco) (or) B.com is preferable.
- LCCI Level I/ II/ III
- Over (2) years of relevant working experience.
- Hands on known in operating spreadsheets and Trial Balance.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Excel.
- Must be honestly