- Review all types of vendor invoices and expense reports for accuracy and completeness, including proper documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, coding, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data in the ERP system.
- Ability to handle AP inquiries and follow through to completion.
- Assist in monthly and annual sub ledger and account closings and accounts reconciliation.
- Assist with tax reporting as needed.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with the Firm and Office policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned by accounting management.
- Bachelor’s degreein accounting is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Have knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Accuracy and correctness of data and documents
- Well organized with systematic and able to prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and experience in ERP would be advantages.
The preferred competencies
- Can do attitude, open-minded, hardworking, high responsibility and good team player.
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities and be self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Integrity and honesty.