- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Corrects errors by ing adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable, Payable detail and control accounts
- Preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Any Graduated Degree and LCCI (Level 3) would be acceptable.
- Minimum working (2) years experiences as Junior Accountant or Accountant.
- Accounting Knowledge would be preferred.
- keeping information as confidential.
- Can be used Microsoft Word and advance Excel
- Attention to Details and Mathematics Skills
- Strong communication skills would be needed
- Proficient with Internet and Email
- Any other Accounting software knowledge would be preferred.
- Can able to work under pressure