- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- In charge of an accounting team of 2 to 3 members.
- Collaborate with cross functional leadership for achieving organizational objectives
Record to Report (R2R)
- Able to perform month end and year end accounting booking and reconciliation, including monitoring the team for completion of their works.
- Incharge of Monthly GL Account analysis of Balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for taxes (SSB, PIT, CT, WHT, CIT, etc) reconciliation and submission timely.
- Communicate A/R balances to Distributor monthly
- Create budget and perform review for all functions
Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Monitor cash balance to ensure sufficient liquidity to meet obligation including good control of bank reconcile and meet treasury requirement
- Good knowledge of banking processes and document requirements to make local and overseas payments. Able to work with bank, CBM, and related government bodies to ensure incoming and outgoing fund
- Check and clear RM/PM and freight variances on timely basis
- Monitor AP Balances for timely payment to overseas and local suppliers
Internal Controls and Compliance
- Control payment process to ensure compliance to payment control and accurate payment record.
- Able to work with IRD to close a tax audit.
- Able to support internal and external audit activities
- Work with external auditor to complete audit and document requirement
- Monitoring sales activity to meet sales goal and ensure revenue recognition control
- Perform SOX testing and control
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate from University with BS in Accounting, ACCA preferred
- Experience at least 10 years in Accounting Field
- Able to communicate in both local language and English
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Able to work with excel