Accounting Officer Male or Female (1) Post
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information..
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BBA or B.Com
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting
- Good Computer literacy and experience with standard Accounting Software Packages.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and well understanding of Audit matters and Taxation
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a team.
- Good analytical and problems solving skills
- Must have good English language