Role and Responsibilities
• Manages AP. Includes, Vendor Relations, tax-related matters, and ERP systems.
• Manages accounting functions including maintenance of accounts payable and ensures accuracy
• Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures, and policies, including accounts
payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines/policy.
• Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information; ensures
the accuracy of the related GL.
• Provides accounting assistance to operations Dept; responds to financial questions/concerns to
meet business needs.
• Communicates between the company, CPA and external accountants to
• Meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical
• Selects and hires employees for the Depts mentioned above. Trains and evaluates employees to
enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and
makes recommendations for personnel actions.
• Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses, and promotions
within allocated budgets and company policy.
• Prepares budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget
• Practical knowledge of accounting and Telecommunication service and operation.
• Knowledge on Tax regulation in Myanmar
• Judgement capability
• Communication capability
• Accounting and IT knowledge.
• Seek for solution proactively with good communication among all concerned.