We are one of the leading Insurance companies with more than 100 years of history and successes in the life insurance industry with an extensive international business network in various countries around the world.
- Be the 2nd in charge of the actuarial team
- Lead and manage product development and pricing for new products and collaborate with Finance department for regulatory and regional product filing.
- Lead and manage actuarial reporting e.g. valuation of policy liabilities and capital.
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members.
- Manage other miscellaneous actuarial and product matters, including on reinsurance.
- Closely liaise with the regulator and industry participants to keep updated with the latest developments in regulations and industry practice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Good progress with actuarial examinations, preferably qualified / near-qualified.
- At least 5 years of experience in life insurance industry, in product and pricing functions.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org