Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and Budgeting:
- Assist in the forecasting of monthly, quarterly and annual planning and budgeting.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of shared cost tools.
- Liaise with Program Managers on regular budget monitoring.
- Prepare and use budget control tools for regular budget follow up.
- Prepare and assist in issuing donor reports •Support the development of new proposals with financial information for budgeting.
- Assist Supervisor in preparing the following financial reports in compliance with donor requirements:
- Monthly expense report for each project grant.
- Record daily expenses in accounting system, allocate account code and budget codes to each line of expense according to CSI chart of accounts and update CSI and donor budget codes, in accordance with internal procedures, including translation into English.
- Verify accuracy of all invoices and assure proper allocation of expenditures to funding sources and expense categories
- Monthly reconciliation/analysis of budget vs actual spending on each project grant, follow up on the over/under variance on monthly basis with program colleagues.
- Quarterly and annual financial statements, including Balance Sheet and Income/Expenditure Statement for each project
- Annual combined financial statements for CSI overall programme
- Ensure all expenses enter into financial system in time and of highest quality.
- Ensure to update cashbooks on a daily basis to reflect the actual status of existing cash count and bank balance in all currencies.•Ensure all bank accounts statements are reconciled•Ensure proper filing system for financial documents
- Provide support as needed for both CSI audit and external audits & monitoring reviews.
- Keep the Finance Manager informed of any financial issues raised during job assigned
Administration and HR
- Manage administration at CSI Office.•Oversee in administration matters related to projects.
- Oversee and Manage the petty cash.•Manage the safety and security of office
- Preparing and supervising correspondences (mail and documents)
- Carrying out file classing and updating filling system.
- Organizing the attendance sheets (daily field office attendance for staffs and training attendances) and leave records
- Assist in tagging and physical checking of office assets
- Conduct procurements of the stationery and maintain its records, office letter in/out record
- Make sure the financial regulations, procurement procedures, checklists and instructions of CSI are fully understood and adhered to.
- Good coordination and cooperation with project personnel.
- Be Independent in checking the expenses of various projects.
- Provide technical advice to project and programme personnel
- Perform any task allocated by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred.
- Background in humanitarian response activities preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in Finance, HR and Administration management preferred.
- Good writing, communication, organization, prioritization and negotiating skills.
- Good (English) verbal and written communication skills preferred.
- Computer literacy with a full knowledge of office applications. •Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent teamwork abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and enthusiasm as well as a willingness to learn and to be continually adaptive within a dynamic and often self-directed working environment mandatory.
- Proactive, problem-solving action orientation is essential.