Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Assist to Admin Officer.
Responsibility for maintenance of all office equipment and assets.
To maintain the office premises and equipment.
To perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
To Purchase the materials concern with admin department supply to organization.
To assist with the general administration of work with admin team.
Performs clerical function such as preparing internal and external correspondence, receiving letter, Leal document and distributes.
Maintain up to date administrative files and records.
Carry out other duties in addition to the above, whenever directed by Supervisor and PMU.
Skills and Requirements
1. Any Bachelor's degree or Organization Development.
2. A minimum One year of progressive experience in Administrative positions.
3. Better than average written and spoken communication skills.(In Myanmar and English)
4. Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
5. Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
6. Excellent participation in team spirit and manner
7. Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, openminded, good communication skills, ability to listen, diplomacy
8. Good interpersonal communication skills
9. Follow the HR rules and regulations of MHAA with the direct supervision of PMU.