Admin Executive (YTG) is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the RGL Office. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Provide full admin support to the team and department.
- Keep and collect stock of stationary/ Cleaning/ Office supplies for YTG and prepare the procurement request for additional stocks as needed.
· Arrange for Inventory management where to supply office stationery as requested by the staff.
· Manage Daily Vehicle Usage
· Supervise and assign duties the driver for overtime and holiday duty in accordance with company rules and regulation
· Monitor and checking monthly vehicle log sheet, fuel record, kilo record
· Finger print and leave/overtime data management of RGL employee and Daily Labor
o Registration finger print data for RGL employee and daily labor
o Downloading the finger print data for RGL employee and daily labor (by weekly)
o Collecting and reporting leave/ Overtime data to Head Office.
· Coordinate the related document for new employment onboarding
· Purchasing and coordinating the operation supply/ Office supply
· Supervise and assign daily cleaner and gardener duties
· Monitor all office equipment and facilities are placed neat and tidy. To check all office rooms cleaning with the checklist of the cleaner.
· Ensure good documentation by keeping soft copies and hard copies.
- Any Graduate
- Proven experience as an Admin Executive
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills