- Truck License Renewal, Insurance, Setting & Accident Claims Management.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor if required.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles record
- Keep track of driver hours and miles in coordination with Load Planners
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Monitoring In & Out Office building Maintenances (water supply, electrical,..).
- Other duties as assigned by Admin Manager
- Bachelor’s degree holder , related admin certificate (i.e ,.
- electrical certificate).
- At least 1 year experience in related field.
- Well known traffic rule and strong knowledge of vehicles maintenance procedure .
- Good keeping system of vehicles maintenance records.
- Good knowledge of admin rules, regulations policies and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Effective communications skills, a positive working attitude is required.