· Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to be efficient processes
· Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
· Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
· Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities for a vehicle, office machines such as air-con, copier, printer and other office equipment
· Arrange route of vehicle for smooth operations
· Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
· Liaise with the Government office effectively for company registration, visa, and so on.
· Train and supervise the staff of Admin Department to be acknowledged to specified SOPs and processes in order to comply with its requirements
· Provide office space allocation and necessary arrangements for new hired employees and departments.
· Ensure fixed assets control and assets management.
· Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization
· Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management Team
· Any Graduate
· Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a related field.
· Good in English and Fluent in Myanmar.
· Must have strong knowledge in Administrative function.
· Able to work at the Naypyitaw.