ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – Yangon Office
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Responsibilities of general daily administration work and documentation to ensure the smooth operation in the officer
· Maintain and performs procurement of stationery and office assets, general purchasing and officer assets, general purchasing and prepared periodically memo and reports
· Monitor on office stocks, equipment, and all company vehicles
· Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
· Liaise staff and visitors and prepare reports to the Government when required
· Hotel and travel agency for booking of accommodation, vehicle and ticket, travel insurance and visa
· Establish and maintain effective relationship with suppliers, service providers, agencies to ensure that the organization is provided the appropriate range and quality of services
· Control and monitor all service contracts related to company facilities and utilities
· Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair and updating.
· Controlling of incoming and outgoing letter (Mail)
· Performs and arrange all procurement of company in infrastructure, including maid and driver.
· Perform as a reception of the office.
· Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Any Graduated with the age not older than 35.
· Able to type Myanmar Font very well.
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in administration
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
· Good command of English in reading, writing, listening, and speaking
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
· Ability to Work Under Pressure with can do attitude
· Positive with strong services-mind and fast learner
· Be able to handle multitask.
· Prefer knowledge to accounting
· Excellent interpersonal skills, self-driven, and thrive for not only good but excellent work result
Employment Location: Permanently based in Yangon Office.
Main Communication Language: English and Myanmar
Working Day: Monday – Friday
Working Hour: 9.00 – 18.00
· Green Earth Power (Thailand) Company Limited
33/4 The 9th Towers Grand Rama 9, 36th Floor, Tower A, Rama 9 Rd., Huay Kwang, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310; Tel: (+66)2-013-7096-7 EXT 960
Subsidiary Company Locations:
· Headquarter in Yangon, small office in Nay Phi Taw
· Address of Yangon office:
GEP (Myanmar) Company Limited