Assist various office administrative duties including daily catering and logistics, support for meetings and staff activities. Coordinate travel arrangements: air-ticket, hotels , visa etc. Provide administrative support including data-entry recording, printing, filing duties etc. Assist the update administrative filing documents.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
1. Excellent Team Communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to deal with a wide range of cultures and adjust style to meet individual needs.
3. Must be able to effectively communicate in both Chinese and English.
4. Professional, confident, courteous and helpful, Problem-solving skills
5. Detail Oriented, Punctual and reliable.
6. Ability to effectively use Computer Software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
7. Able to travel to Kyauk Phyu