MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
2. Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
3. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
4. Manage schedules and deadlines
5. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
6. Oversee facilities services and maintenance
7. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
8. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
9. Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
10. Coordinate with relevant accountant(s) in liase the office member for any reimbursement of advance payment.
11. Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
12. Purchasing office supplies, office facility equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
13. Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
14. Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
15. Organize and supervise other office activities
16. Overseeing general office operation.
17. Ensure to meet all administrative deadline.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
· 5 years of experience in office administration
· Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
· Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal.
· Ability to work in a self-directed, organized manner.
· Good working knowledge of office procedures and office management.
· Excellent ability to effectively communicate in both a verbal and written manner (director & above level)
· Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
· Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
· A team player with leadership skills