Duty and Areas of Responsibilities
Duties with own area of responsibility
Administration and Logistic tasks:
• Oversee the front office operation.
• Day to day office management including office communication (phone calls: in and out) and
information transmission to the other team members.
• Supervise the maintenance of vehicles and generators and verify logbooks and consumption
• Ensure completeness of documentation on administration and timely renewal or termination of
• Ensure all necessary measures concerning procurement procedures in accordance with
Welthungerhilfe / Donor regulation (e.g collecting quotations, facilitating tender protocols) and
follow up on the payment schedules.
• Prepare and organize internal meetings/ workshops, write meeting minutes and circulate them.
• Support all necessary logistic arrangement of visitors (from HQ, Consultant etc) as well as all team
members of Welthungerhilfe such as tickets, flight & hotel booking, transport, etc.
• Supervise Administrative assistant, Cleaners and Guards.
• Ensure proper office management and provide guidance to sub-ordinates accordingly.
Assistance in Liaison tasks:
• Support in preparation of documents for Government/respective ministries as requested.
• Support in the process of obtaining visa / stay permit and travel authorization of WHH expatriates
and visitors and visitors
• Support in organizing selection interview
1.1 Professional/ formal qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (any graduate)
1.2 Job-related experience
• At least 3 years of professional experience in administration field (preferable with an I/NGO)
• Proficient in the use of MS-Office package
1.3. Language Skills
• Competence in spoken and written English & Burmese
2. Social skills
• Very good communication and organizational skills
• Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team and beyond own responsibilities.
• Prepared to flexible working hours and to assume a wide range of duties according to upcoming
• Self-confidence and own initiative
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously