Description of the vacant position;
Responsible for day to day administrative and secretarial work:
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate
persons according to their needs.
• Arrange appointments, meetings and coordinate visits by external parties and office
meeting room arrangement.
• To undertake travel, air-tickets and accommodation arrangements for MAM's staff
• Ensures proper follow-up of administration related to international staff arrivals/
departures and stay (Consultants, Volunteers, Mission)
• Ensure timely visa tracks status for international staffs and extension of their staying
by facilitating with embassies in Myanmar.
• Facilitate with government department for both Local/International staffs for travel
• Keep and update international staff documents and data information.
• Prepare and maintaining INGOs Visa process related with line ministries (MOHS,..)
• Submit necessaries application requires permission for restricted areas.
• Supervision of office cleaner, ensure the cleanliness and meatiness of office facilities.
• Support the timely submission of key reports such as routine progress and annual