- Guide the design of technical software from the business requirements by leveraging design methods, patterns, and best practices
- Analyze the client's information technology requirements, translate these needs into system and architecture requirements to ensure architecture design is met accordingly.
- Take ownership of the application architecture until it is going live, vendor's management, escalate issues, delivery, and find relevant people to fix problems when required.
- Work with a complex system integration project and team to migrate old application to modern stack.
- 8-10 years of application architecture experience.
- Professional experience in designing, project integration, application development and leadership at the enterprise level.
- People communication skills that, and comfortable with senior employees, management, stakeholders, and customers.
- Familiar with tools, technologies, and servers like; Java, J2EE, JBoss, WebLogic server,MQ, dotNet, MS SQL, Oracle, GitHub, Spring and Hibernate.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good understanding of functional and non-functional requirements, technology risks and limitations