This position is opened for external or internal.
Executive Assistant (EA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of me the CEO. The role of a EA is to free CEO's time from organizing and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Responsibilities typically include:
1. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- 2. Collating and filing expenses.
- 3. Managing diaries and organizing meetings and Appointments, often controlling access to him.
- 4. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- 5. Organizing events and conferences.
- 6. Reminding him of important tasks and deadlines.
- 7. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- 8. Managing databases and digital cloud filing systems.
- 9. Implementing and maintaining procedures administrative systems.
- 10. Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support him, which will vary according, e.g. completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
- It is also possible to work for family instead of only for his corporation. If this is the case, the work of the EA may also cover home or personal life maintenance tasks.
The job title for this kind of role, and its seniority, will vary according to the employer. An executive assistant is more senior than a personal assistant and will take on more responsibility, such as some corporate governance or team organization work. it requires a great deal of experience and Depending on a executive assistant role may be combined with that of an administrator or it may be a more senior position to which administrators can progress.
- 1. Descretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
2. Flexibility and adaptability.
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
5. The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
6. Tact and diplomacy.
7. Communication skills.
8. A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
9. Plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational studies.
10. 2 years in previous experience of Administration and Personal Assistant is required.
11. MBA/ Business Administration Diploma/ Secretarial Course or Diploma is preferred.