- Provide customer technical support products and equipment, pre and post sales,through phone, email and onsite meetings.
- Manage customer complaints providing long term solutions.
- To perform training, product demonstrations, resolve problems, to attend exhibitions and to provide commissioning on customer sites in a professional way.
- Suggest product ideas and product improvement ideas and experiences to HOD and to provide collaborative projects with customers and partners
- Bachelor degree in Medical Technology (Laboratory)
- Applications specialist experience related medical laboratory products are preferred
- Outstanding academic and/or performance records are advantages
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English Language skills
- Proficiency in computer literacy
- Trainings will be provided by the company
- Fresh graduates of medical related subjects are also encouraged to apply
- Willingness to travel