· Support manager in managing day-to-day operating expenditure against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
· Facilitate implementation of promotion grids. Ensure understanding of promotional activities and objectives by field team
· Ensure forward share is equal with market share. Provide regular feedback to clients on forward share changes
· Inform field team of new innovations and track speed to market, stock in distribution centers, negotiate new/existing listings in stores, etc.
· Provide clients with reports/insights on competitors' activities, promotions, product recalls, pricing, planograms and new innovations
· Liaise with customers/clients on stock pressure, stock holdings, new innovations, special deliveries, category flows, planograms, relays, etc.
· Attend review meetings with clients
· Bachelor's degree in Management, Marketing or related field
· Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role with relevant experience in pharmacy/ OTC brands
· Proven competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner
· Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
· Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)