One years secretarial experience is preferable.
- English language proficient.
- Secretarial Certificate.
- Proficient word processing file maintenance skills.
- Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets, databases and do word processing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Principal.
- Perform normal secretarial duties.
- Assist teachers and students as needed.
- Assist in communication with parents.
- Update and organize student list, student information, classroom information and class schedule.
- Keep division school calendar with important events and dates.
- Assists in logistics of planning and organizing field trips.
- Keep record of classroom requests and send it to appropriate persons.
- Keep record of teacher and students absences.
- Update documents such as teacher’s plan book, students-parent handbook.
- Perform other duties assigned by the principal and Board of Directors.
- Assist chief secretary.