An Assistant Accountant, or Accounting Assistant, supports the Accountant in completing basic bookkeeping, clerical and accounting tasks for a company. Their duties include preparing company budgets, building and assessing financial reports and managing a business’ payroll processes.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables and purchase orders.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Create daily reports for management and team members.