- Updating account payable and perform reconciliations.
- Provide financial information for business analysis and auditing when needed.
- Collaborate with finance team to support various finance and accounting projects also daily activities
- Verify the payments and invoices accurately timely as per company procedures as assigned
- Assists with reviewing of expense etc.. as assigned
- Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Support the senior/ managing accountant and wider finance team.
- Quarterly VAT return preparation.
- Assisting with audit, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare, reconcile and records the payments.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or relevant field.
- LCCI or ACCA or CIMA is preferred.
- 1-2 years working experience in a related field.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the business and industry
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge in managing accounts payable and application of local/international accounting standards, principles and practices
- Proven hands-on experience in SAP accounting applications is an advantage
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and basic analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.