• Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure the organization’s administrative needs.
• Follow up monthly charges of phone bill, internet bill, meter bill and settle the payment.
• Arrangement of office Ferry & vehicles way request.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• To monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of Office material
• Responsible for logistic tasks such as administration of vehicle, transportation, document delivery, accommodation etc.
• Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Manage & maintain the company’s fixed assets.
• To monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Prepare the monthly and weekly report.
• Responsible for other duties are assigned by Management.
• Any graduated or degree in Business Management and Administration.
• Age between 26 ~ 40 years.
• 6 Years’ experience in Admin field of Logistics and Transport.
• Perfect in Computer skill/English Speaking Skill.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong leadership quality with ability to work independently or in team.