Assist Instructor with materials prep before each class. Provide assistance to students with the completion and generation of art projects. Prep and distribute snacks to children at snack time. Help with maintaining a clean classroom, assisting with clean up at the end of class.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Planning lessons on art and art history in accordance with students' learning objectives.
- Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Developing students' drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Providing instruction on the use of media such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Teaching students about art history.
- Assigning and grading projects and examinations.
- Recording and reporting on students' progress.
- Ensuring that the classroom is clean after each lesson.
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed.
- Attending faculty and parent-teacher meetings.