Full Job Description
· The Assistant Production Manager is responsible for performing duties as directed by the Production Manager for the successful operation of the Bakery Department.
· It is essential that as an Assistant Production Manager, you will present yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times while performing your defined responsibilities
· You are responsible for always maintaining our high standards of all bakery products.
· Other duties may be assigned as required, depending upon the available time, business volume and other criteria as determined by your appropriate manager and the company.
· Full compliance with current and future policies will be required to ensure that your work contribution is in the best interest of the company.
· Competent and working knowledge of all Essential Functions for all department positions in bakery production.
· Assist in maintaining and controlling bakery products in good condition.
· Assist in maintaining accurate procedures in regard to inventories , reports and ordering .
· Assist with ordering sufficient quantities of raw materials for production.
· Responsible for the product quality arid freshness.
· Assist and support communication with Production Manager and subordinates.
· Responsible for maintaining a sanitary department in the production area.
· Responsible for maintaining freezer, chiller and stocking including packaging products as required.
· Responsible for completing and submitting of daily and weekly reports.
· Competent knowledge and application of food preparations and procedures.
· Will be present at your workstation at the start and end of your shift.
· Comply fully with and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
· Maintain a neat, professional appearance at all times while working and strictly adhere and enforce the Dress Code policy for the staff.
· Attendance at your job is essential to the overall function of your department.
· Will comply with and enforce all policies contained within the Employee Handbook .
· Ability to hear, speaks, and understands the spoken word.
· Ability to read, writes, analyze, interpret and understand the English language with sufficient proficiency in order to read and understand.
· While performing duties, the employee is regularly required to stand, and utilize full hand and digit functions, reach with hands and arms while manipulating objects .
· 5 years Bakery experience in management Level.
· Must be at least 27 and above years old male
· Must be able to calculate figures, amounts, and must be computer literate.
· Knows how to use all Microsoft such as word , excel and email.