- Any Graduated and prefer degree in marketing & management field
- Over 5 years experiences in sales & marketing field (Especially Electronic Field)
- Must have leadership skill and ability
- Strong in communication skills
- Must have both written and communication skill in English
- Expend channels through all possible geographical regions in Myanmar. Proactively recruits new qualifying business partners.
- Establishes professional relationship with key personnel to the assign partners' accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability in preparing package sales.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Prompt report to management if any fraud case happened in market.