1. Business Unit: Finance and Account Department
2. Report to: Finance and Account Manager
3. Job Venue: Yangon
4. Educational Qualification: B. Com or Any Graduate + LCCI Level III + ACCA Part II or IFR
5. Working Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in management position at related field
6. Skills: Microsoft office, Accounting software, good in financial monitoring, budgetary systems and controls, Can speak and write in English, Internet & email
7. Other Requirement
a) Ability to travel as require
b) Can prepare P&L and AP/AR and stock control
8. Key Tasks
• Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting
• Supervises and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Generate financial reports and statements to Finance and Account Manager for review.
• Manages the deployment and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Monitor financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
Interested candidates have to submit application letter with CV or Resume and related document to email@example.com or, No (83) Depaeyin Wunhtauk U Myae Street, Industrial Zone (4), Shwepyithar Township, Yangon, Myanmar. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and for further information contact to ph: +959 969702050, Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MMMGroupHR and URL: www.mudonmaungmaung.com