Location : Yangon
Employment Type : Contract Basic
Reports To : Cost Controller
Closing Date : 13th March 2020
*(Required to attach scan of NRC)
“POSCO International Corporation (Myanmar E&P)” invites applications, from experienced Myanmar National Only.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent is a plus.
· Sound knowledge in accounting.
· Good attention to detail with good analytical skill.
· Excellent English both written & spoken
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Culturally aware with experience of working with multi-national workforces.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and monitor financial plan, forecasts and budgets for upstream development project to protect, maintain and improve budgeted profitability
· Perform a wide variety of cost accounting in line with accounting standard
· Review project invoice for accuracy, timely processing, and local tax (Withholding tax, commercial tax) compliance.
· Calculate monthly accrual basis cost based on project progress and monitor cash and accrual based cost.
· Register invoice on SAP system using accurate G/L code.
· Actively analyze cost per work order on regular basis to ensure budgeted execution and improve cost estimation.
· Provide periodic and ad hoc reporting on project cost to the cost controller.
· Estimate short term cash requirement for partner cash call.
· Monitor overall project for early identification of cost risk.
· Manage, execute, and plan G&A cost including business trip expenses, employee benefits and etc.