The Assistant Customer Services Manager is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and KM Terminal & Logistics Ltd.
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction by understanding Jobs (about Rail, Dry Ports and Warehousing) & Customers’ nature.
- Proactively take responsibility as Commercial Manager assigned such as collecting rail order weekly from the existing customers in order to be full the Rail Wagons and calculation for Warehouse Storage Charges at Month End.
- Able to Update Daily/Weekly activity report in Google Drive From.
- Able to coordinate phone calls and queries from both internal & external customers, suppliers.
- Able to use System for JOB activities about Rail/Dry Port & Warehousing services
- Able to maintain the existing customer
- Arranging and attending business meetings with prospective clients
- Responsive of day-to-day customers inquires form Sales and Marketing and coordinate with operations & fleet team to solve all challenges via incoming call and/or email.
- Maintain good relationship and network connections among customers, suppliers (eternal or internal organization) and other related parties
- Handling Customs Clarence Process with Venders and prepared PR for customs clearance
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to the priorities set by Commercial Manager
- Monitoring & coordinate both Warehouse & Dry Port / Fleet team for job process in action.
- Cooperate with finance & account to monitor AR invoice and follow up for payment and support monthly accrued report to HOD.
- At least Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree.
- At least 6 years of experience in Customer Service-related field ( Logistics, Warehouse, Transport).
- Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
- Must have knowledge of transport, warehousing, export & import process.
- Must have knowledge of Customs Clearance
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office.
- Good Communication skill, having service-minded.
- Energetic, Well-organized and Self- Initiated skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and handling multi-tasks in very Dynamic Environment.
- Ability to manage team and lead team members.