· Prepare, load, unload and deliver the products to customer according to the set targets.
· Making sure that the goods are loaded securely and will not move or get damaged in transit
· Follow routes plan and time schedule.
· Assist and guide the van driver in reverse and parking.
· Maintain and arrange relating stock in the vehicle.
· Inspect and taking care of vehicle and its stock
· Get the POD (Point of Delivery) signature from customers and manage the whole point of sale process.
· Collect cash payments and manage daily cash transferring to company through bank transaction or in person to designated person.
· Give a hand in cleaning of the vehicle.
· Keep up to date with product information and Inform, explain, educate customers about the products and services whenever necessary.
· Seek and report necessary market information and data from customer and market.
· Perform other related jobs assigned by Sales Manager or supervisor
· At least high school educational level or Any Graduate.
· Must have driving license and can drive very well in Yangon regions.
· Experience in FMCG field.
· More than 1 years experience in sales and distribution.
· Strong communication skills and customer service skill
· Experience in maintaining stocks and cash.
· Must know very well Yangon region’s townships streets and locations.
· Experience in sale industry.
· Good attitude and manners with accomplish ethic.
· Able to work well under pressures.
· Able work in Mingalardon Township