Roles and Responsibilities
- Preliminary site survey on client project site/ factories.
- Discuss with client, consultant for technical project requirement.
- Communicate results of analysis and research.
- Assists in design, installation, and maintenance of wastewater treatment processes and facility designs, process design, installation, and startup troubleshooting
- Assists in wastewater process research; networks and collaborates with peer technologists to exchange knowledge.
- Assist in managing the development of complex engineering projects; develop schedules, prepare budget and scope.
- Co-operate with design team.
- Co-operate with after sales service team (engineering team)
- To assist CE and collect the project engineering data as necessary.
- Other duties assigned by CE.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering with emphasis on wastewater treatment.
- 1-5 years of experience in wastewater engineering, including planning, design, assessing and construction.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Project Management
- English proficiency
- Can run under pressure
- Highly motivated, self-initiative and professional
- Good interpersonal skill and teamwork, hardworking and self-motivated
- Enable to travel independently