The key responsibilities are to
- Supervise the Subcontractors
work to ensure that Method Statements and Work Procedures as per
contract drawing and specifications.
- Inspect materials
qualities & work done progress, check and record quantities and
dimensions and certify comparison with the contract requirements.
- Identify Work Procedures for construction activities.
- Check drawings for
dimensional discrepancies which should be informed to project
- Prepare shop drawing for subcontractors.
- Prepare the required
documentation and notification necessary for any inspection and tests
to meet relevant quality according to contract documents.
- Prepare and maintain
all the required documentation & Quality Records such as
Notification of Inspections, Inspection Checklists, concrete registers,
material and labour allocation sheets and site diaries.
- Provide any setting
out, surveying, inspection of setting out of works and construction
- Carry out materials
requirement in each activity such as steel schedule, concrete volume
to meet within budget.
- Initiate requisition for
materials giving a detailed description including testing, delivery and
specification requirements. Raise
requisitions in sufficient time to allow materials to be delivered on time.
- Ensure that the work is carried out in a safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan.
- Report to the Project Engineer on all aspects effecting the works.
- Make a weekly progress meeting with the subcontractors and report to project engineer.
- Advice the Project Engineer of any non-conformance identified in the works.
- Ensure that any corrective and preventive action identified as a result of any non-conformance in the works are carried out.
- Liaise with external parties
such as Government Tender Committee, the relevant authorities, and
internal parties such as the
Surveyors, and Design Department on all aspects related to his section of the
Qualification & Experience
- B.E (Civil), RE, RSE
- At least 5 Year Experience in building construction field.
- Must have management skill, computer skill, communication skill, scheduling, Auto CAD.
- Construction programming skills (Microsoft Project Management)
- Able to work at Yangon Division/Bago Division/Ayayarwadi Division
- Have good Public Relations
- Can handle the responsibilities under pressure
- Have customer oriented communication skills