- Lead a team to carry out operation within time frame and can made schedule for maintenance procedure.
- Have to work electrical system installation & strong experience in Rectifier, Inverter, Battery, UPS, Air con and Generator.
- Able to go survey, take out design and BOM list on project.
- Have to work beyond office hours as per requirement.
- Able to travel the whole country in Ad-Hoc and scheduled arrangement.
- Submitting job reports to senior engineer about the progress of the works.
- Can be used Auto CAD 2D, ISO.
- Basic knowledge of CCTV, Security Access Control system.
- Familiar with telecom equipment.
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Internet & E-mail.
- Observe a solution based upon requirement, for internal operation works, extended works, tender projects.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical Power and Electronics, Preferable for Electrical Power.
- Must Strong Experience in Electrical Power Field for Electronics Degree.
- At least 3 years experiences in relative field.
- Can solve any electrical course issues