Role and Responsibilities
1. Supporting the investigation and resolution of house owner and neighborhoods complaints regarding Qualifications and Requirements.
2. Supervise and arrange contractor to achieve the target for the excavation for pole depth, footing work and lightning system, control panel installation.
3. Understand the pole erection under regulations and policies
4. Check the mounting of antenna support systems
5. Maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all regulations and policies
6. Coordinate with client and contractor to smooth the operation
7. Monitor the project and report to the client and Manager
8. Attend the inspection after the completion of work
9. Able to assist the Project Team
Qualification & experience
1. B.E (Civil)
2. 3 Years’ Experience in Road construction field.
3. Must have management skill, computer skill, communication skill, scheduling, Auto CAD.
4. Construction programming skills (Microsoft Project Management)
5. Able to work at Yangon Division and Bago Division
6. Can handle the responsibilities under pressure