Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager will report to Finance Manager & MD.
- Mainly responsible on Vendor’s payable & receivable, budget planning through all banks (Local & SG), daily exchange gain or loss planning.
- Assists in the area of financial analysis and planning.
Responsibilities and Duties
Details as following:
- Weekly financial management planning ( TT, Earning, Cash USD ) for both FD Myanmar and Cambodia
- Daily Exchange Rate Control planning with management
- Cash flow / Budget allocation planning as daily, weekly, monthly ( both local and overseas transactions )
- Preparation on receivables & Payables (Debit Notes/ Credit Notes/ TT (or) LC payments) – via SG or Local banks (Overseas transactions)
- Preparation on Purchase order [FOB & CIF price checking, price register, further planning and proposals if any price changes] – ( Overseas transactions )
- Follow ups – Shipment tracking, DNs settlements, payment received information ( Overseas )
- Follow ups – Cheque Bounces , Compliances upon Finance SOPs ( Local )
- Communicate with all suppliers upon PO, DNs , shipments, payments (Overseas)
- Shipments – Freight, Insurance enquiries for FOB shipments, shipments and documents tracking after LC / TT (Overseas)
- Shipments – shortages, damages claim process, GRN Vs. Packing List ( or ) Invoice report (Overseas)
- Daily Bank Statements downloading, checking for operations and confirmed (Local)
- Regulatory claims double confirming with principals upon releasing payments (Overseas)
- Writing and updating Finance SOP
- Leading and guiding Finance team at all communications, responsibilities on each concern duties
Qualifications and Experienced
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in (Finance, Accounting, Economic)
- Suitable for Accounting qualification/s and professional group membership
- Full working knowledge of all relevant financial and statutory legislation to interpret
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience
Language Skills and Other Skills
- Good English Skill.
- Knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- A solid Understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Related Accounting and Finance Certificates, Business Communication Certificate, English related Certificates, Supply Chain and Logistics Certificate
- CFA/CPA/CMA desirable