- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Review, monitor and manage budgets
- Assist and prepare financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Develop long-term and short-term business plans based on these reports
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Analyze market trends and competitors
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Assist to Senior Finance Manager for preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and management reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Finance Manager
- Any graduated with Dip in Accounting LCCI
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Age between 25 – 35 years old
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to travel independently.