- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Bachelor’s degree in business, any Master’s degree related with applied position.
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- Proven experience as Billing Specialist
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and ER software (JDE or other)
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday