- Oversee and manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Establish marketing strategy and provide direction on the development of marketing plans for products and services to achieve business objectives.
- Formulate medium- and long-term marketing budgets to align to big-picture business direction and clients' needs. Strategically forecast marketing expenditures and its impact on future profit and loss.
- Lead and influence marketing initiatives to address priorities identified from market research results. Adjust marketing strategies to reflect market realities.
- Establish advertising and promotion strategies that ensure optimal publicity coverage using the most efficient resource allocation.
- Develop product communication strategies and drive communication approach/guidelines to achieve product brand alignment.
- Review and critically evaluate marketing reports/updates/analysis for management presentation and decision-making.
- Drive business planning with internal/external stakeholders (e.g. sales) in budgeting, marketing strategy development, etc. to align to business priorities.
- Advise stakeholders on market sentiments.
- Lead key relationships with external vendors and agencies (e.g. event organizers, advertising agencies, etc.) to ensure smooth execution of marketing activities.
- Minimum eight to ten years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a managerial capacity.
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills
- Able to drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of marketing and DKSH behavior to achieve team/function goals.
- Medical doctor with MBA degree with MNC experience
- Strong knowledge in POM (Prescription Only Medicine) and OTC (Over The Counter) business.