- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Bachelor’s degree in business and any master degree related with applied position
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategic
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication.
- Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A suitable candidate for this position must have great computer skills and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday