- Identify candidates for specific land leases based customer criteria, owner interest, and jurisdictional Zoning and/or Land Use regulations.
- Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports,lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings as required.
- Must be able to read and interpret surveys and construction drawings.
- Oversee specific leasing operations and ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed-upon timelines.
- Prepare and monitor site budgets and schedules
- Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for installations.
- Responsible for managing the acquisitions for Build Operator Lease (BOL) across the Myanmar.
- Liaison with commercial team & Government offices.
- Oversee market real estate acquisition operations, ensure that assignment and scheduling of work follows timeline, evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
- Bachelor’s degree and any master degree related with applied position
- 3 to 5 years experiences in similar position and 8 to 10 years in Real Estate Experiences.
- Very strong experiences in coordinating Site Acquisition background
- Prepare the plan for Hunters/Sites to the SA Process
- Including searching, negotiation process and document collection to make the SA process more effective
- Must be familiar with Purchase / Lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements in Myanmar
- Previous Experiences and success story is essential to present.
- Knowledge of Real Estate fundamentals required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for this position
- A suitable candidate for this position must have great computer skills and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday