- Working together with the legal team to communicate the requirements associated with all applicable HR-related legal/regulatory and compliance programs.
- Research changes in laws and regulations analyze their impact on the organization.
- Responsible for drafting policy, process and procedure to improve on the compliance posture of the organization.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or in a related field, good personality.
- Age between 25~35 years.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in the assistant manager level.
- Can use HRM Software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet - Email and other digital tools.