Job Description of Asst. Team Leader (Insurance)
· Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
· Providing sales strategies, feedback and marketing plans.
· Contributes to meet with sales target.
· Answering customer quires.
· Manage operations and solve customer complains.
· Create and Modify procedures and documents related to polices.
· Assist in claim management.
· Identify and Analyze risk associate with polices.
· Minimize risk of financial loss.
· Manage Insurance data for reports.
· Analyze statistical data such as car, accident, sickness, disability and retirement rates, contract probability tables to forecast and risk liability for payment of future benefits.
· Make sure strong relationship to connect potential customers from various sources using by internal networking and calling, etc.
· Fitting risks for underwriting process.
· Give best advice clients according to insurance policies that meet their needs and wants.
- Any Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work flexible shifts when needed is a must.
- Proficient in computer skill as Email, MS office, Power Point.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Welling to travel.